WELCOME!

Welcome AP English Literature and Composition classmates and strangers surfing the web! Have a look around and feel free to leave comments or questions to any of the posts, whether about that specific post or about the blog in general. If you want to follow my blog, I will follow yours in return. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

HACKING MY EDUCATION

     I would like to attend a college where I can receive a liberal arts education.  Even though I am on the math and science career track, a liberal arts education means that I will be continuing on with my education in literature and the humanities despite my major.  For this reason, I will still need to develop a breadth of knowledge of literature and the humanities in high school to prepare my mind for those courses in college and any meaningful and educated discussions about literature that I may have with future colleagues.  My preparation for my math and science major in college is already solid.  However, I need this class to expand my skills in literature, writing, and vocabulary to meet the challenges of college next year.  In my network, I need people who are interested in math and science, but who also realize the importance of a well-rounded education in literature and the humanities as well as guidance from those whose sole focus is literature and the humanities.

No comments:

Post a Comment