WELCOME!

Welcome AP English Literature and Composition classmates and strangers surfing the web! Have a look around and feel free to leave comments or questions to any of the posts, whether about that specific post or about the blog in general. If you want to follow my blog, I will follow yours in return. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

NUMB

It's less than 72 hours until I graduate from high school (I now have a countdown app on my phone #app4everything), and I feel as if school will resume next week.  I don't feel any differently, but I do believe in the notion that I should feel differently because what I consider to be a big life milestone is about to happen.  Maybe it's one of my mind's coping mechanisms, a way to avoid the string of emotions that precede and follow a big life moment like this.  Family members are starting to arrive to support me, but it still isn't "sinking in." Maybe it never will...

No comments:

Post a Comment