WELCOME!

Welcome AP English Literature and Composition classmates and strangers surfing the web! Have a look around and feel free to leave comments or questions to any of the posts, whether about that specific post or about the blog in general. If you want to follow my blog, I will follow yours in return. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, August 19, 2013

REFLECTIONS ON WEEK 1

1.) Yes, my schedule may affect my performance in this class because all of my other classes are either AP or honors so they all require time commitments after school.  Access to a computer and a smart phone is not an issue for me.

2.) This past summer, I attended a math and science summer program at the University of Michigan.  Although I gained academic experience through the class and experiments I completed there, I also learned how to be more independent from living in the residence halls with other participants in the programs.  We had to be responsible for going to the dining hall when it was open to eat our meals and attending our classes on time.  It definitely gave me a glimpse into college life that will help me adjust to living like that somewhere for four years.

3.) I am most excited about improving my writing skills for college, but I am concerned about adjusting to this new way of learning on a blog. However, this class will most likely make me more comfortable sharing what I write with other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment