WELCOME!

Welcome AP English Literature and Composition classmates and strangers surfing the web! Have a look around and feel free to leave comments or questions to any of the posts, whether about that specific post or about the blog in general. If you want to follow my blog, I will follow yours in return. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, October 5, 2013

IF I JUST HAD MORE TIME

I was not as prepared as I could have been for yesterday's vocabulary midterm.  I had a Physics lab due on Friday that took me longer than I thought it would.  Because of this and other factors, I didn't get as much studying in for the test as I would've liked.  This studying probably wouldn't have benefited me for the second question of the test because I don't think I would've thought to study Chaucer's The Canterbury Tales; I would have focused mainly on vocabulary.  If I just had more time I could do everything I want done and have the spare time to relax.  I would have been much more familiar with the words, and as a result, I probably would have been able to list and define more of them.  For me, on the test I could define all the words I remembered; the trick was remembering the words.  In the future, I need to plan even more ahead for the time that I think I will need for certain assignments and studying for exams.  Basically, even if I think I will have enough time, I need start planning as if I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment