WELCOME!

Welcome AP English Literature and Composition classmates and strangers surfing the web! Have a look around and feel free to leave comments or questions to any of the posts, whether about that specific post or about the blog in general. If you want to follow my blog, I will follow yours in return. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, March 24, 2014

HUXLEY'S BRAVE NEW WORLD

After watching the interview between Mike Wallace and Aldous Huxley, I have a lot more respect for Huxley and what he must have faced in regard to public opinion about his idea of what society could be like in the future in Brave New World.  During the interview, Mike Wallace's tone when he asked some of his questions was skeptical when Aldous Huxley warned against our uses of technology.  It changed my perspective on the novel because I fully realized how radical Aldous Huxley's concept of a future society was in Brave New World.

No comments:

Post a Comment