WELCOME!

Welcome AP English Literature and Composition classmates and strangers surfing the web! Have a look around and feel free to leave comments or questions to any of the posts, whether about that specific post or about the blog in general. If you want to follow my blog, I will follow yours in return. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, March 10, 2014

One (Wo)Man's Trash Is Another (Wo)Man's Treasure #2

This is the second post where I have focused on the re-purposing of unwanted materials or trash into useful items. Here is the first post.

I can't remember how I stumbled upon this, but this blog mentioned a jeweler named Margaux Lange who uses salvaged Barbie doll parts to create her jewelry! I have to say it's not my style, but I think that it's really interesting and creative. Check out Margaux Lange's website here to see her Barbie jewelry in the form of necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, and brooches!  Meanwhile, here are some sample pictures of her jewelry:













No comments:

Post a Comment