WELCOME!

Welcome AP English Literature and Composition classmates and strangers surfing the web! Have a look around and feel free to leave comments or questions to any of the posts, whether about that specific post or about the blog in general. If you want to follow my blog, I will follow yours in return. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, March 10, 2014

SUPER 5

Look what I found still as a draft...Whoops.

So far, here are the five resources for my masterpiece that I have discovered:

1) This Stanford research about possible new treatments for pain using light.  This will contribute to the list I am compiling of some of the important past accomplishments and present research in genetics.

2) I found a type of genetic counselor here in this town! Maybe I can ask him about his occupation and see if this could be a career I am interested in pursuing with my interest in genetics.

3) This is a guest speaker that I met at the summer program I attended last summer.  He was researching the gene responsible for height in mice to see if he could relate its location to the location of the gene responsible for height in humans.

4) This is a genetics journal website that has a lot of information about the ongoing or completed research of many geneticists.  It's an excellent site for the list I am compiling of some of the important past accomplishments and present research in genetics.

5) This website contains a lot of information about genetics, including the location of certain genes, a listing of genetic disorders, and types of genetic testing.  This will definitely help with my research for my masterpiece by providing a lot of general information I can use and learn from.

No comments:

Post a Comment