WELCOME!

Welcome AP English Literature and Composition classmates and strangers surfing the web! Have a look around and feel free to leave comments or questions to any of the posts, whether about that specific post or about the blog in general. If you want to follow my blog, I will follow yours in return. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

LOOK AT MY BRAIN

     I think things through for a long time.  When I was little, it used to take me up to an hour to decide if I wanted to spend any of the allowance I had save up on a bracelet or a new toy, even some candy at the movie rental store.  I don't like to make decisions until I have all of the facts and all of my feelings about the choices clearly laid out before me.  For this reason, I wanted my masterpiece to be on genetics so that I could explore whether or not I would be interested in a career in this field before I choose to major in it in college and spend the next four to six years of my life studying the topic.  This just shows how I think an prepare for things in the future.
    My blog shows my creativity and collaboration. I wanted something "clean" as the background, something that wasn't too busy and distracted readers from the content of the blog.  I also loved the idea of including a poem from my favorite poet Emily Dickinson whose location would be ironic on a blog. (It talks about how weird and annoying it must be to have the public know details about your life, which is exactly what happens when a person has a blog like I do).  The collaboration can be seen in my introduction at the top of this blog page. Every person that has followed me from my AP English Literature and Composition course, I have followed them in return, and we comment on each other's posts sometimes to help one another our with grammar mistakes or questions about each other's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment