WELCOME!

Welcome AP English Literature and Composition classmates and strangers surfing the web! Have a look around and feel free to leave comments or questions to any of the posts, whether about that specific post or about the blog in general. If you want to follow my blog, I will follow yours in return. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

WHAT ABOUT MY MASTERPIECE?

This past week, I haven't done as much research on my masterpiece topic of genetics as I would have liked to.  I just want to state that I have school for five or more hours and then homework for another four hours, and then I have to fit dinner in there somewhere, not that this is an excuse because I always have time to research a passion, including genetics.  I am just saying; Shakespeare had most of the day every day to work on his masterpieces.  I will divulge that just recently, I read a really intriguing article about some innovations with genetic engineering that I will mention in my masterpiece presentation at the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment