WELCOME!

Welcome AP English Literature and Composition classmates and strangers surfing the web! Have a look around and feel free to leave comments or questions to any of the posts, whether about that specific post or about the blog in general. If you want to follow my blog, I will follow yours in return. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

ALL OF THE ABOVE

Regarding the multiple choice section of the 1987 practice AP exam, I got 33 out of 47 correct.  Maybe I need to give myself more credit for what I know because I set my expectations at getting half of the questions correct.  I know my results aren't the best results they could be, but I am still happy and surprised at them in a good way.  My perspective is that this was my first taste of the AP English Literature exam and so hopefully I can only improve from here on.  You aren't ready for a race until you've conditioned for it over time.  Most of the questions that I got wrong were a mixture of those with the I, II, III, IV options that you mix and match, and those that contained vocabulary terms about poetry that were unfamiliar to me, and so I couldn't answer the question to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment