WELCOME!

Welcome AP English Literature and Composition classmates and strangers surfing the web! Have a look around and feel free to leave comments or questions to any of the posts, whether about that specific post or about the blog in general. If you want to follow my blog, I will follow yours in return. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Netvibes

Having the dashboard that I created is helpful for checking my email, keeping track of the things I need to do using a to-do list, and checking the course blog for this class all at once, without clicking on the links in my Favorites one by one.  I also like the ability to have a personalized theme and the ability to change the colors and arrangement of the widgets.  My glowing approval of this site, however, may be biased by the fact that I haven't searched for any other dashboard sites that could potentially be better that Netvibes and change my present opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment