WELCOME!

Welcome AP English Literature and Composition classmates and strangers surfing the web! Have a look around and feel free to leave comments or questions to any of the posts, whether about that specific post or about the blog in general. If you want to follow my blog, I will follow yours in return. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, September 16, 2013

DECLARATION OF LEARNING INDEPENDENCE

How to incorporate my big question with the course....Well, my question addresses how we perceive the appearances of others, but I suppose I could stretch it to fit the more vague concept of how does our perception of others reflect our perception of ourselves? This one will still take some serious critical thinking.  On the topic of Collaborative Working Groups, I have always considered creating a website that answers those questions that you don't realize you have until they're asked, but they have a definite, possibly complex answer.  For example, how do mirrors work? or why do so many people sing in the shower of all places?  As for SMART goals, I am one of those people that like to make checklists.  Sometimes I have so many things to keep track of that I want to make sure they don't get lost in the chaos of my mind and forgotten, so I write them down in a checklist as I think of them.  I like motives and rewards for my actions, as most people do, even if this consists of being able to check the box after I have completed something.  Anyways, that's a side note.  My SMART goal is to submit all of the private college and university applications that are due by January 1st before winter break begins so I can have stress-free Christmas vacation.  I have already grouped all of the necessary essays together, I just need to do the hard part of writing them well enough to get accepted somewhere.  It's attainable and not unreasonable if I invest my mind and time into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment