WELCOME!

Welcome AP English Literature and Composition classmates and strangers surfing the web! Have a look around and feel free to leave comments or questions to any of the posts, whether about that specific post or about the blog in general. If you want to follow my blog, I will follow yours in return. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WILL STUDY FOR FOOD

I think the Santa Maria Valley Chamber of Commerce Scholarship is worth applying for.  I heard about it through the handouts at College Boot Camp.  I need scholarship funds to attend a college where I think is a great place for my education to continue, so I don't have to settle going to a college that is affordable but that I can barely stand.  It may be a high goal, but I am going to set my total fundraising goal at $7,500 in scholarships.

No comments:

Post a Comment