WELCOME!

Welcome AP English Literature and Composition classmates and strangers surfing the web! Have a look around and feel free to leave comments or questions to any of the posts, whether about that specific post or about the blog in general. If you want to follow my blog, I will follow yours in return. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

HAFTA/WANNA

My academic learning during high school is structured and limited, while I see college as an opportunity to explore the many different classes and extracurricular activities that colleges offer.  Taking college classes will be different from high school classes in that my schedule may be different one day than the day before. I also think I will be a little different in college.  I could see myself becoming more outgoing because I will need to make a new community of friends, whereas now I already have a great community of friends and I haven't had the need to try and make more.  College will challenge me both academically and socially, and I am hoping to rise to the task.  I think I will be a somewhat different person, but my core values and some of my routines may stay the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment