WELCOME!

Welcome AP English Literature and Composition classmates and strangers surfing the web! Have a look around and feel free to leave comments or questions to any of the posts, whether about that specific post or about the blog in general. If you want to follow my blog, I will follow yours in return. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

MY TEAM

Today in class, I brainstormed a lot with my group.  I made a team of Melissa, Rachel, Rebecca, and Miki, when she returns to school. We talked about each of our masterpieces, after discussing some of the literary terms like imagery and foreshadowing that were in chapters 6 and 7 of Brave New World, for some time.
Rachel mentioned what she was considering asking people in her interviews about body image, including the question "What are you insecure about?"  Melissa told us more about the Yosemite trip she was considering for her masterpiece, a topic which was prompted by her response to today's journal prompt that she would go into nature and hike without needing a permit.  When we discussed my masterpiece, it helped A LOT to get feedback on what an audience (i.e. the class) might enjoy or be interested in hearing about and what wouldn't be as engaging.  I narrowed my focus a little, and the limits/boundaries of my project are slowing solidifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment